The Wynn Palace SkyCab is the first cable car system of its kind in Asia. The system is a 6 passenger monocable gondola ropeway, travelling around the performance lake of Wynn Palace, Macau (Cotai). This is a unique opportunity to join Macau’s newest transportation system and attraction.
Electrical / Mechanical Technician
- Operating the system
- Monitoring all aspects of the Wynn Palace SkyCab from the platform and the control room
- Identifying and troubleshooting mechanical/electrical irregularities
- Repairing and replacing mechanical/electrical components
- Performing daily planned maintenance on all the components of the Wynn Palace SkyCab
- Keeping electrical/mechanical maintenance and inspection logs and reports up-to-date
- Follow all issued operational protocols in order to ensure the safety of the Wynn Palace SkyCab passengers and personnel
- Full training will be provided
- Shift pattern is 4 days on + 2 days off, alternating early and late shifts (these may variate from time to time)
- 26 days of annual leave and performance bonus payment at the end of the year are provided
Qualifications and Requirements
- The position requires an experienced electrical / mechanical technician / engineer.
The requirements are:
- Proven education and expertise on mechanical and/or electrical engineering
- Electrical, mechanical, and/or hydraulic work experience
- The ability to read and understand engineering drawings
- Computer literacy
- Applicants must be able to speak, understand, read and write English
- Either male and female technicians are wanted
- Only applicants in possess of a Macau ID will be considered
You will be working as part of a team so a positive attitude and good communication skills are essential.
If you are interested in the above position, please send a covering email with your English cover letter and CV and contact details to the management via firstname.lastname@example.org (email subject: “Job Title - source from jobscall.me”)