Office Assistant (Part Time)
- Form 5 graduate or above;
- Able to work at least 4 hours in the working day preferable;
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Cantonese , knowledge of Mandarin or other languages will be an advantage;
- Proficiency in PC operation.
Remarks: Interested parties please apply directly on-line or send your resume stating the dates and times available for part time work and send e-mail to : email@example.com
Human Resources Assistant
- Secondary graduate or above
- Able to work under strict discipline in accordance to the company policies;
- Experience in office administration is much preferred;
- Good command of both spoken & written English & Cantonese, knowledge of Mandarin or other languages will be an advantage;
- Familiar with PC operations.
Sales Trainee (Huadong)
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Ambitious and thrive in a fast paced and target driven environment;
- Capable to work effectively under pressure and maintain a positive attitute;
- High degree of energetic, initiative, resourcefulness, flexibility and a self-motivating approach to achieve both business objectives and personal success;
- Quick learner and team player;
- Willing to be relocated to different citices in Mainland China or overseas for long or short-term assignments.
- Deadline of application: 17 Sep 2017
General Accounting Assistant
- College or above education;
- LCC intermediate or above;
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Cantonese, knowledge of Mandarin will be a definite advantage;
- Familiar with PC operaions (such as EXCEL and WORD);
- Good initiative and interested in a career in accounting field;
- Higher position will be determined base on the qualification and experience.
Reservations & Ticketing Specialist
- College graduate or above;
- Fluent in both spoken & written English, knowledge of Mandarin or other languages will be an advantage;
- Basic knowledge on computer operations;
- Willing to perform shift duty.
Customer Service Specialist
- College graduate or above;
- Preferably with previous working experience in customer services;
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Cantonese , Knowledge of Mandarin and other languages will be a definite advantage;
- Familiar with PC operations;
- Willing to perform 24-hour shift duties and able to work under pressure;
- Self-motived and work well with people in team.
Senior Line Maintenance Technician (Mechanics or Avionics)
- Possess Mechanics or Avionics ICAO Type II or A&P FAA license or equivalent;
- A319/320/321 (with V2500) type rating will be a certain advantage;
- Minimum 5 years line/base maintenance experience in related area;
- Holds a valid international automobile driver's license;
- Knowledge in computer operations;
- Able to work on shift and willing to work overtime when required.
Interested parties please send your detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “job position - source from jobscall.me”