AJ Hackett Macau Tower is hiring new guides to help facilitate the adventure activities of Skyjump, Skywalk X, and Bungy Jumping. AJ Hackett is the inventor of bungy jumping and has many adventure sites worldwide. The “AJ Culture” is part of the day to day tasks at AJ Hackett Macau Tower, and that is helping people from all walks of life enjoy an action packed adventure activity, safely. Safety is AJ Hackett’s number one priority.
Guest Services Officer
- Organize and service client ticketing, schedules and sales.
- Provide service to Travel Agents + Media Groups + Group bookings.
- Manage payment, fill out necessary reports and do data entry.
- Follow AJHMTL Sales and Marketing strategies and stimulate sales.
- Work as a liaison, host and provide customer service as deemed necessary.
- Follow customer service standards as set out in AJHMTL product training requirements.
- Provide timely and accurate information to guest as required.
- High school graduated or above.
- Previous experience in customer sales and service preferable.
- Able to multi-task and work independently.
- Good command of spoken & written English, Cantonese and Mandarin a plus.
- To train as a Guide and work in all AJ Hackett Macau Tower operational areas
- To be a good customer service and sales ambassador for the company
- To liaise with clients, host and guide them through their activity experience
- To follow instructions, the company safety standards and operating policies
- To embrace Adventure Tourism and the AJ Hackett company culture
- Follow the AJ Hackett sales and customer service standards
- Hard working and enthusiastic while looking after clients
- Open to learning new skills and be able concentrate while doing repetitive tasks
- To remain flexible and be able to work outdoors in both hot and cold weather conditions
- Be punctual, reliable and a team player
We offer long-term career prospects and competitive remuneration packages to the right candidate. Interested parties should send the detail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact (853) 8988 8825 for inquiries.
*All applications received will be used exclusively for employment purpose only.