Host, VIP Services - 029518
Our Hosts broaden and heighten the gaming experience for our VIP clientele, so they know and feel the difference. Our hosts think and act quickly on their feet, using excellent communications and interpersonal skills. Knowledge of the gaming industry, player programmes, and our services will enhance your development and experience in this key environment.
- Required - Prior Customer Service, Guest relations/Hospitality experience in the Casino Industry are preferred.
- Desired language skills - Cantonese and/or Mandarin & English.
- City of Dreams complex and operating environment.
- City of Dreams products, services and organisational structure.
- Electronic and paper based filing systems.
- Computer packages including Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint and electronic mail.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and presentation.
- Pleasant and mature disposition.
- Good communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to build rapport with all customers - both external and internal.
- Ability to maintain confidentially and action sensitive issues with discretion.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Experience in a hospitality or Casino environment is desired.
- Guest Relations.
- Customer Service Focussed.
- Excellent grooming, hygiene and presentation.
- Displays integrity.
- Is enthusiastic regardless of the repetitive nature of some tasks
- Highly motivated.
- Sense of humour.
- Team player.
- Pays attention to detail.
- As City of Dreams operates a 24 x 7 business, flexibility in working hours is essential.
Attendant, Front Office - 029420
Our Front Office Attendants never tire of meeting people from around the world. They help guests check-in and check-out, provide assistance with questions or issues. They always maintain a cheerful, positive and professional attitude when dealing with customers. Willingness to keep a flexible schedule is important. Working experience in a related role in a 5-star hotel is an asset.
- Preferably 1 year working experience in a Front Office/ Bell/ Concierge / Reservations role in a 5 star hotel
- High school diploma or equivalent hospitality training
- Good command in both written and spoken Cantonese / Mandarin / English
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work on flexible shift including overnight, weekends and holiday on rotation basis
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to work on overtime when needed
- Understanding of Hotel Property Management Systems (preferably OPERA)
To apply, please visit http://mycareer.melco-crown.com/opportunities/our-openings/ or
by email: email@example.com