Host, Signature Club - 029788
- Deliver immediate marketing services to members and potential players on mass and high limit gaming counters
- Recruit and register players to the COD Memership Loyalty Program. Promote benefits and offers.
- Ensure and maintain a quality database and reach daily recruitment targets
- Assess and identify the appropriate endorsements of complimentaries; hotel accomodations, food and beverages, services and miscilaneous items
- Assist transportation and hotel arrangements or any reservation details in accordance to player activities, complimentaries or management directives
- Maintain a high responsive rate to all hotline correspondance
- Fulfil daily documentation and reports accurately in accordance to operations
- Provide assistance and support to liaising departments
- Oversee access control at High Limit Podiums
- Oversee Promotional Chip Program supports and settlements procedures
- One year or above relevant experience in customer services field.
- Appropriate Tertiary Qualifications
- Willing to work on shifts, Flexible and accommodating
- Receptive and versatile in adopting new approaches and practices to meet changing circumstances.
- Computer literate.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English and Cantonese essential, Mandarin highly regarded.
- Ability to work under pressure, energetic and enthusiastic.
- Possesses strong time management skills.
Assistant General Manager, Sales (Slots) - 029820
- Locate and develop / acquire new business and capture premium players
- Retain City of Dreams players and increase loyalty by serving as a personal contact to premium players to ensure excellent customer service
- Support appointed agencies or persons to develop / acquire new business
- Maintain awareness of the premium patrons’ gaming profiles at all time.
- Participate and assist in all kinds of events which are targeted to premium guest
- Responsible for players’ evaluation after the trip and at the end of each month. Obtain comments / feedbacks and submit to management for evaluation
- Occasionally inform patrons of the upcoming events and company activities through different communication channels available
- Achieve clients quotas / targets / goals as assigned by the Company
- Proven experience in VIP Services and / or Premium player fields
- Displays a high commitment to improving customer service
- Motivates others to achieve business objectives and common goals
- Encourages people to work as a team
- Adopts and implements new approaches and practices to meet changing circumstances
- Secondary / Tertiary Qualifications
- Degree holder or above in Hospitality, business administration or marketing field is an advantage
- Proven customer service orientation, energetic and enthusiastic
- Computer literate
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English and Cantonese essential, Mandarin highly regarded
- Ability to converse in foreign language(s) will be an added advantage
- Good leadership skills and able to supervise the team
- Pleasant and mature disposition
- Able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Able to interpret and extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables
- Able to analyse collected data in the report format