For more than 40 years, Crestron has been the world's leading manufacturer of advanced control and automation systems, innovating technology and reinventing the way people live and work. Since its establishment in Hong Kong in 1995, Crestron Asia has been committed to providing direct sales and technical support to dealers and customers in Asia. To cope with our rapid business growth in Macau, we are looking for a number of high caliber candidates for the following position:
Service / Maintenance Manager
- Reports directly to the general manager and liaises with the technical manager and sales manager.
- Overseas all aspects of service and maintenance for Crestron Macau
- Is responsible for coordinating the engineering resources for all service needs
- Is responsible for coordinating labour and service requirements for approved SLA clients.
- Keeps record of all service related task via an approved service record job sheet, of which a copy is also provided to the client.
- Works with the sales manager and technical manager for SLA tenders and quotations.
- Keeps track of project warranty periods including hardware and general hardware warranty periods.
- Generates quotations for service related items, specifically hardware that is replaced due to being out of warranty and labour /man-hours that are spent on non-warranty service calls.
- Coordinates RMA’s, hardware ordering and stock levels with the administration officer.
- Coordinates invoicing for all service related works with the administration officer.
- Degree holder or above in Electricity and Electrical Engineering
- 5 years relevant of maintenance and customer service experience
- Be familiar with Audio, Video, Video Conference and Facility Control System Operation, System checking, Testing and Trouble Shooting
- Be familiar with Technical and Information Supporting of the Audio, Video and Video-Conferencing Product
- Basic knowledge on the computer software application of Ch/En Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook Express, Internet Explorer and AutoCAD operation skills
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
We offer competitive remuneration package and good prospects to the right candidates. Interested parties please send your full resume with current and expected salary to email@example.com (Please remark the source from jobscall.me) or Fax: +852-3101-2614 (Please quote the job reference number and job title on the subject).
For more information, please visit our website: www.crestronasia.com
*Data collected will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only.