DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
Assistant Relationship Manager, Institutional Banking Group (Macau) - (170000HD)
- Work towards target goals set in KPI and to assist Relationship Managers to solicit/explore new customers and business with good credit quality
- Ensure full compliance with the codes & ordinance set by the Government and the regulatory authorities, as well as the Bank’s policies, standards, guidelines & procedures.
- For punctual submission of credit reviews, well prepare supporting documents and various reports as required.
- To monitor account performance to ensure good utilization of facilities and to control overddue situtations, if any.
- Degree holder preferred
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in banking and finance industry
- Good knowledge of various systems for credit limits input
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
*We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.