We are an established contractor engaged in civil engineering works, building works and E&M . The company is a local SME company with over 10 years business and has over 1 hundred million annual revenue. To cope with our ongoing business expansion, we would like to invite high caliber candidates to join us.
Senior Accountant/ Accountant Manager
- Handle full set of accounts including accounts receivable and payable operations, month-end closing, accounts reconciliation and cash flow monitoring;
- Prepare financial and management reports;
- Responsible for the tax related duties for the companies
- Ad hoc assignments as required by management
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, or related fields
- With a professional accounting qualification is preferred. (I.e member of HKICPA, ACCA or equivalent)
- At least 5 years relevant experience (which included construction industry will certainly be an advantage)
- Excellent in English and Chinese
- High Proficiency in MS office application such as Excel and Word
- Detail-oriented , strong sense of responsibility, good problem solving skills
- responsible for Accounts payable and Accounts Receivable accounting cycle
- perform daily accounting operations including invoice preparation, vouchers, cheque payments, data and journal entry to Accounting System, sales report analysis etc.
- Ensure accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses
- University Degree / Diploma or above in Accounting or similar discipline
- LCCI Intermediate Level or above
- 2 years working experience in accounting preferred
- Proficient in MS office applications／ Familiar with the system of ''一網通財務管理軟件''
- Well organized and attentive to details
Interested candidates are welcome to apply and send CV’s to Karen (please also state the expected salary) : firstname.lastname@example.org
*All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and be used for recruitment purposes only.