Future Bright Group was founded in 1984. It has extensive businesses in food and beverage, food souvenir, entertainment, trade, laundry, property management, and more. There are over 40 outlets in Macau, Hong Kong, Zhuhai and Guangxhou, with more than 2,000 employees. “Quality & Innovation” is the main management philosophy of our group. By carrying out the continuous improvement, we strive to provide the best quality of foods and services to our customers. In future, Future Bright Group will continue to bring more exciting and diversified dining selections to Macau and other regions. We sincerely invite the individuals with high caliber to develop their careers in our group.
兼職文員 (時薪: $45)
- 熟練 MS Office 軟件
We are a reputable restaurant group in Macau, is looking for high caliber individual to take up the following vacancy:
- F5 graduated or above
- Relevant working experience is preferable
- To negotiate with local and foreign suppliers
- Good communication skills and work independently
- Excellent in both spoken and written English and Chinese and conversational Putonghua.
Assistant Project Manager
- Holder of Higher Diploma or above in Building Services Engineering
- Minimum 3 years related working experience in design / installation / site management preferably for fit-out projects
- Proficient in spoken and written: English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Assist department head to liaise with Landlords/ Designers/ consulting engineers, fit-out contractors and kitchen equipment contractors
- With execution and construction supervision of comprehensive development projects
- Solid knowledge of project management skills and renovation works
**Willing to be based in Macau is a must
有意者請攜澳門身份證明正副本及近照兩張，親臨新口岸友誼大馬路1023號南方大廈二樓P-V室佳景集團人力資源部填表；亦可將個人詳細履歷、近照、身份證副本、學歷證明副本及要求薪金郵寄至上址或電郵至hr@futurebrightgroup.com.mo。如有查詢，歡迎致電：2870 1166。請註明由 jobscall.me 網站提供的求職資訊。
Interested parties should send detailed resume and expected salary to Human Resources Department,1023Avenida de Amizade 2 andar P-V Edf. Nam Fong, Macau or by e-mail: email@example.com Please remark the source from "jobscall.me".