Manager - HR Partner (19201BR)
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Represent organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
- Assist business unit to project employment needs.
- Assist Management to supervise, and coordinate work activities of subordinates relating to HR services.
- Prepare statistics and reports for management review.
- Analyze various HR reports and make recommendation for improvement.
- Provide HR advice for business unit to make good judgment in labor disputes.
- Conduct regular meetings with business unit to understand their Human Resources needs.
- Conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for employee separation.
- Provide professional support and advice on retention.
- Assist in the corrective action process to ensure a firm, fair, consistent approach to disciplinary events.
- Communicate timely and effectively to all levels of employees when issues arise.
- Assist in investigation complaints and internal claims. Communicate and follow up with involved parties whenever required.
- Ensure all personnel movement processes are handled in accordance with the related policies and procedures.
- Diploma or University graduate, preferable in Human Resources Management or equivalent.
- 5 years experience in Human Resources function, of which 3 years in supervisory or managerial role.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate and work with all levels of team members.
- Proficient of written and spoken English and Chinese, Microsoft applications and Chinese word processing.
- Good sense of responsibility, integrity and attention to details.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Well-versed in Macau Labour Law.
Senior Financial Analyst (19229BR)
- Be responsible for review and validate financial data, interpret prevailing trends and prepare reports for review by management
- Execute the month-end departmental P&L review process
- Create in-depth financial reconciliations as requested by management
- Prepare property level forecasts of key volume indicators and translate these forecasts into financial forecasts
- Liaise with senior management on able to explain complicated financial topics in an approachable manner
- Maintain the upkeep several aspects of the data warehouse system
- Prepare daily flash reports and periodic trend reports as well as complimentary control reports
- Analyze a variety of issues on an ad hoc basis as requested by management.
- Assist in Budgeting, cash flow analysis, forecasting and analysis of monthly financial reports.
- Audit departmental operating performance on a periodic basis versus budgetary, historical and industry benchmarks
- Manage small to medium scope projects
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor degree holder in the fields of hotel administration/hospitality, finance/accounting, engineering, statistics, business administration or mathematics.
- Minimum 2 years of progressive work experience in analytical roles
- Strong project management skills is a must
- Strong English writing skills
- Proficient in all MS Office applications and technical skills, e.g. an understanding of Visual Basic, SQL, Cognos,SAS are preferred