Asst. HR & Admin. Manager
- To co-ordinate staff recruitment
- To monitor the renewal status of the work permit for the non-resident workers
- To check and ensure the timely collection of the newly promulgated local Labour Laws and regulations
- Resolves the benefit claims and work injury cases
- Provide administration support to the office and the management
- University graduate or equivalent
- Min. 3 years solid experience HR
- Well-versed in Macau Labour Ordinance
- Good command of written and spoken English & Chinese
- Able to work under pressure & independently
We offer an attractive remuneration package and career opportunities to the successful candidate.
Interested parties, please send your resume to Human Resources Department, Av. Venceslau de Morais , No. 175 - 179, Edf. Ind. Kin Yip, 9-andar A&B, Macau or e-mail: email@example.com, with subject “job position - source from jobscall.me”.
*All applications received will be used exclusively for employment purpose only.