Strategically based in Macao, the Global Tourism Economy Research Centre is an independent, non-profit international research organization with a special purview on tourism and travel development in Asia. Attuned to what is happening in the region through research and exchange platforms, the Center shares ideas with government bodies and travel and tourism-related stakeholders on how Asia’s development will positively impact the world. The Centre’s progressive and unique approach to aggregating and analyzing research from global authoritative bodies seeks to deliver solutions and advance ideas that will lead to the sustainable development of travel and tourism in the region and around the world.
Global Tourism Economy Forum 世界旅遊經濟論壇
Established in 2012 and located in Macao, the Global Tourism Economy Forum (GTEF) is an annual flagship event for the Centre and a leading international platform designed to promote sustainable development of the global tourism industry with a focus on China, and to bring about extensive and rewarding opportunities for tourism promotion, investment and cooperation. The Forum brings to play the city’s role as an international platform to bridge countries and regions with common strategic and economic objectives, and connects public and private stakeholders in the tourism industry, thereby creating strategic partnership between them and facilitating moderate diversification of economic development.
- Liaise with local government agencies and key players for Global Tourism Economy Forum (GTEF) or other GTERC initiatives related matters
- Coordinate with internal teams and various stakeholders in the task execution and management related to GTEF or other GTERC initiatives
- Develop GTERC training programs with international and local institutes
- Assist in the tourism research project in collaboration with GTERC partners
- Develop and manage GTERC databases and filing system
- Degree in Business, Communications, Tourism, Hotel, or Hospitality disciplines
- Minimum 5 year work experience preferably in event, PR, or tourism sectors
- A good team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Willing to embrace change and flexibility around changing circumstances
- Patient to work under pressure and have strong multi-tasking ability
- Good command in Cantonese, English and Putonghua
- Strong PC skills including MS Office and Chinese typing
*Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager
We offer long-term career prospects and competitive remuneration packages to the right candidates.
Interested persons should send their detailed resume (please quote reference) with current and expected salaries to The Group Human Resources, Macau Tower Convention & Entertainment Centre, Largo da Torre de Macau, Macau or email to: email@example.com or fax to (853) 2896 8963.
*All applications received will be used exclusively for employment purpose only.