Founded in 1933, Hang Seng Bank operates around 260 service outlets serving both personal and business customers. The Bank also maintains branches in Macau and Singapore, and representative office in Taipei.
Our most treasured asset is our staff and that’s why we care about their success as much as they do. If you are seeking a dynamic and challenging career, invest in your future by joining the bank that will invest in you.
We seek high-calibre individuals to help us expand our business in Macau Branch.
- Support Branch’s activities to deal with daily operations and processes
- Assist to implement of new projects, system enhancement and ad hoc request from other departments
- University graduate/Undergraduate in Business Administration or equivalent qualification
- Strong PC skills (MS Word, Excel and Access)
- Good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Willing to work under pressure, detail-minded, patient and hardworking
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
To apply, please send your resume, including personal particulars, employment history, current and expected salary, and contact phone number by email to email@example.com with subject “Summer Intern - source from jobscall.me”. Alternatively, you may write to:
Manager – Human Resources, Hang Seng Bank Ltd, Macau Branch
Unit E-H, 11/F, Fortuna Business Centre, No. 810 Avenida Panoramica Do Lago Nam Van, Macau.