Helen of Troy (www.hotus.com, NASDAQ:HELE) is global leader in personal care and household products with over US$1.2B+ sales with presence in over 70 countries. We established leadership position in the consumer products market through new product innovation, superior product quality and competitive pricing. We have four business segments: Housewares, Healthcare & Home, Beauty products and Nutritional Supplement.
We value our team and commit to provide a pleasant work environment and promise career development opportunities. To further grow with our business, we are inviting high caliber candidates to join us as:
Logistics Officer (＄19,000 - ＄24,000)
- Perform the arrangement of logistics activities including but not limited to inbound, outbound, inland shipments, booking, shipment document, dispatching.
- Perform the operations of daily shipment with suppliers, 3PLs and/or carriers including dealing with direct import business
- Verify logistics service provider invoices and escalate any discrepancies to the next level
- Check container loading utilization and escalate any discrepancy or improvement opportunity to the next level
- Perform PO receipt timely into Oracle
- Bachelor degree or above in Supply Chain/Operations/Business Administration
- At least 5 years working logistics experience with relevant industry/function.
- Working knowledge of ERP system and Customer Service (Oracle is an advantage)
- Familiar with PC and Microsoft Application especially Excel and Word document
- Good command in both spoken and written English and Chinese (Mandarin is an advantage)
- Good team player and communication skill
Interested parties please apply with full resume, state current and expected salaries via email at email@example.com .
*All applications and data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used exclusively for recruitment purposes. Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview. The company will retain the applications for a maximum period of 6 months and may refer suitable candidates to other vacancies within the Company.