Helen of Troy (www.hotus.com, NASDAQ:HELE) is global leader in personal care and household products with over US$1.2B+ sales with presence in over 70 countries. We established leadership position in the consumer products market through new product innovation, superior product quality and competitive pricing. We have four business segments: Housewares, Healthcare & Home, Beauty products and Nutritional Supplement.
We value our team and commit to provide a pleasant work environment and promise career development opportunities. To further grow with our business, we are inviting high caliber candidates to join us as:
- Perform daily general accounting duties including accounting entries input
- Preparation of supplier payments, petty cash management
- Handle accounts receivable functions
- LC & OAT collection / presentation
- Issue debit note/credit note
- Upload journals into oracle system
- Bank / AR / AP reconciliations
- Filing document
- Assist in ad hoc projects as assigned
- Diploma or above in Accounting
- Minimum 1-2 years relevant working experience in accounting preferable
- Proficiency in PC skills (especially Excel)
- Good command of both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Interested parties please apply with full resume, state current and expected salaries via email at email@example.com .
*All applications and data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used exclusively for recruitment purposes. Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview. The company will retain the applications for a maximum period of 6 months and may refer suitable candidates to other vacancies within the Company.