Helen of Troy (www.hotus.com, NASDAQ:HELE) is global leader in personal care and household products with over US$1.2B+ sales with presence in over 70 countries. We established leadership position in the consumer products market through new product innovation, superior product quality and competitive pricing. We have four business segments: Housewares, Healthcare & Home, Beauty products and Nutritional Supplement.
We value our team and commit to provide a pleasant work environment and promise career development opportunities. To further grow with our business, we are inviting high caliber candidates to join us as:
This position is responsible for conducting administration roles and responsibilities in and around the offices.
- Provide general administrative and clerical supports to all staffs
- Support daily administration functions
- Coordinate travel and logistics arrangement for staff and guests
- Carry out Reception duties
- Coordinate parcel receipt/deliveries with logistics companies and internal departments
- Assist day to day administration operations and be flexibly responsive to any ad hoc duties or other assigned duties
- Perform duties in compliance with Company’s policies and operational procedure
- Maintain proper filing and recording system for contracts, reports, company record & forms etc
- Bachelor degree / Diploma
- At least 2 years working experience
- Demonstrated experience in administration functions
- Knowledge of administration best practices, systems, concepts, and methodologies
- Good communication skills in English and Chinese (both written and spoken)
Interested parties please apply with full resume, state current and expected salaries via email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
*All applications and data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used exclusively for recruitment purposes. Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview. The company will retain the applications for a maximum period of 6 months and may refer suitable candidates to other vacancies within the Company.