Helen of Troy (www.hotus.com, NASDAQ:HELE) is global leader in personal care and household products with over US$1.2B+ sales with presence in over 70 countries. We established leadership position in the consumer products market through new product innovation, superior product quality and competitive pricing. We have three business segments: Housewares, Healthcare / Home Environment, and Personal Care.
We value our team and commit to provide a pleasant work environment and promise career development opportunities. To further grow with our business, we are inviting high caliber candidates to join us as:
Senior Human Resources Specialist
This position is responsible for leading the human resources functions and operations in Macau office and acting as a subject matter expert on compensation and benefits projects.
- Lead and implement all rounded HR projects and programs in Macau office such as performance management, employee engagement and relations
- Handle monthly payroll and related process and documentation such as provident fund and taxation
- Work with colleagues and external vendor on work permit application and renewal process
- Act as a subject matter expert in legal requirement and compliance with Macau labor law and relevant legislation
- Implement and administer of market-competitive employee compensation and benefit programs and best practices including but not limited to year end budget, salary review, short term and long term incentives plan, health and benefits program.
- Work with different external vendors or consultants on market trend analysis, job evaluation and mapping to ensure company’s competitive position and provide recommendation
- Manage and maintain C&B procedures, align policy and programs with corporate guidelines and APO strategic requirements
- Perform other ad hoc duties as assigned
- Bachelor Degree or above of Human Resources or equivalent
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Human Resources with MNC background
- Strong market leading experience in compensation and benefit analysis in Macau
- Demonstrated experience in handling inhouse payroll and previous exposure in C&B is a plus.
- Strong sense of responsibility, work independently, efficient, well organized, able to meet deadline and under pressure
- Good communications & interpersonal skill, able to work with all levels of staff
- Familiar with MS office
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese / Mandarin
Interested parties please apply with full resume, state current and expected salaries via email at email@example.com .
*All applications and data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used exclusively for recruitment purposes. Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview. The company will retain the applications for a maximum period of 6 months and may refer suitable candidates to other vacancies within the Company.