Helen of Troy (www.hotus.com, NASDAQ:HELE) is global leader in personal care and household products with over US$1.2B+ sales with presence in over 70 countries. We established leadership position in the consumer products market through new product innovation, superior product quality and competitive pricing. We have four business segments: Housewares, Healthcare & Home, Beauty products and Nutritional Supplement.
We value our team and commit to provide a pleasant work environment and promise career development opportunities. To further grow with our business, we are inviting high caliber candidates to join us as:
Senior Vice President – Asia Pacific Operations & Strategic Sourcing
- Set up long term strategy and vision for Asia Operations and Strategic Sourcing, and be responsible for the implementation and achievement in both Shenzhen and Macau Offices
- Hold overall management responsibility for all Asia Pacific Operations and Strategic Sourcing activities, including but not limited to product development, contract manufacturing, supplier management, Supplier Social and Environmental Compliance, technical services, quality assurance and resource development, and supply chain management
- Continuously expand the sourcing operations while improve productivity with better process and structure
- Build strong and effective working relationships with the global Chief Supply Chain Officer, business leaders across global markets, governmental and other important stakeholders
- Proactively monitor the external market to understand competitors and key trends shaping the consumer goods industries. Continuously look for signals both inside and outside the company that could indicate threats to continued success or opportunities to grow, determine if strategies need to be adjusted or new strategies should be introduced
- Drive the capability development of the leadership team and colleague more broadly; coach, mentor and facilitate the transfer and sharing of knowledge to support targeted growth of knowledge and capability that achieves individual and team goals
- 15+ years of broad Asia Pacific (especially China) operations, ideally in consumer goods, healthcare and electrical appliances, specifically, in the areas of but not limited to purchasing/sourcing, contract manufacturer management, NPD (New Product Development) oversight, SQA (Supplier Quality Assurance), supply chain management
- Extensive experience in manufacturing, sourcing, end to end supply chain and international trading in multi-national companies, both in corporate and regional roles, is required
- Experience in successfully building and managing a full-sourcing and supply chain team in a matrix setting within a multi-national company
- Fluency in Mandarin and English is required
Interested parties please apply with full resume, state current and expected salaries via email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
*All applications and data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used exclusively for recruitment purposes. Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview. The company will retain the applications for a maximum period of 6 months and may refer suitable candidates to other vacancies within the Company.