Helen of Troy (www.hotus.com, NASDAQ:HELE) is global leader in personal care and household products with over US$1.2B+ sales with presence in over 70 countries. We established leadership position in the consumer products market through new product innovation, superior product quality and competitive pricing. We have four business segments: Housewares, Healthcare & Home, Beauty products and Nutritional Supplement.
We value our team and commit to provide a pleasant work environment and promise career development opportunities. To further grow with our business, we are inviting high caliber candidates to join us as:
Customer Service Officer
This position is responsible for becoming one point of contact in related to Direct Import Order from supporting sales during product show and quotation to order shipment, payment, and after sales service.
- Manage direct import orders for accounts in one business unit. More complex order / larger national accounts for Senior Officer
- Provide professional information service to sales and customer
- Become one point of contact and coordinate with internal team effectively
- Coordinate different internal parties to solve problems to fulfil customer request
- Maintain proper price list and customer databases
- Responsible for high performance On-Time Delivery and Order Response Time for Direct Import orders
- Bachelor degree or above in Supply Chain/Operations/Business Administration
- At least 2 years working experience with relevant industry/function.
- Working knowledge of ERP system and Customer Service (Knowledge in Oracle system is an advantage)
- Familiar with PC and Microsoft Application especially Excel and Word document
- Good command in both spoken and written English and Chinese (Mandarin is an advantage)
- Good team player and communication skill
This position is responsible for conducting administration roles and responsibilities in and around the offices.
- Provide general administrative and clerical supports to all staffs
- Support daily administration functions
- Coordinate travel and logistics arrangement for staff and guests
- Carry out Reception duties
- Coordinate parcel receipt/deliveries with logistics companies and internal departments
- Assist day to day administration operations and be flexibly responsive to any ad hoc duties or other assigned duties
- Perform duties in compliance with Company’s policies and operational procedure
- Maintain proper filing and recording system for contracts, reports, company record & forms etc
- Bachelor degree / Diploma
- At least 2 years working experience
- Demonstrated experience in administration functions
- Knowledge of administration best practices, systems, concepts, and methodologies
- Good communication skills in English and Chinese (both written and spoken)
Interested parties please apply with full resume, state current and expected salaries via email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
*All applications and data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used exclusively for recruitment purposes. Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview. The company will retain the applications for a maximum period of 6 months and may refer suitable candidates to other vacancies within the Company.