Established in 1989, Hong Kong Assurance Agency (HKQAA) is one of the fastest-growing and most credible conformity assessment organizations in the Asia Pacific region.
Over the years, our comprehensive professional services have made us a leader in the industry and our market share has continuously increased as we developed a strong foundation in Hong Kong. Meanwhile, we have steadily expanded our services to other areas and set up subsidiaries and branches in Guangzhou, Shanghai and Macau.
To cope with our rapid expansion and maintain our leadership position in the market, we are inviting high caliber candidates who strive for professional and personal growth to join us and work in a dynamic, challenging and fast-paced environment.
Sales Executive – Macau
- Diploma or above with minimum 2 years sales & marketing experience
- Experience in business plan development is an added advantage
- Responsible for providing sales administration support and perform sales, account servicing to existing & prospective customers, and supports to marketing activities in Macau market
- Good command of English, Chinese & Putonghua
- Detail oriented, able to work independently
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in various computer applications
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualification and working experience. Interested parties please forward your resume with expected remuneration to the Human Resource Office, Hong Kong Quality Assurance Agency, 19th Floor, K Wah Centre, 191 Java Road, North Point, Hong Kong OR by fax to 2202 9190, OR by E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “job position - source from jobscall.me”. Duplicate applications will not be considered.
*Information supplied will be kept in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Application forms and curriculum vitae will be kept for a period of 3 months after completion of the selection process.