Building Services Coordinator
- Assist the Building Service Manager and Project Manager in ensuring the successful implementation of project
- Responsible for monitoring fitting-out works projects / A&A works / design & build projects, liaising with consultants / contractors / sub-contractors to ensure that specifications, working procedures, work schedules, drawings, and quality control are strictly followed
- Attend start-up and regular meetings
- Co-ordinate and monitor site matters & issues.
- Degree / Diploma in Building Services Engineering or other similar qualifications;
- 3 - 5 years’ relevant experience in commercial / retail / hospitality/ offices fit out projects with multi-national corporate exposure;
- Reliable and able to work within tight deadlines;
- Good communication / interpersonal and negotiation skills to handle all work parties
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Computer literacy is essential.
Interested candidates should forward resume and salary expectations with subject “job position - source from jobscall.me” to HRHongKong@isgplc.com or fax (852) 2111 8545. The successful candidate will be offered remuneration commensurate with their qualifications and experience.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.