JEJU AIR Co. Ltd. is Korea's third distinguished national airline, established by Aekyung Group in South Korea, operates 1 daily non-stop services between Macau and Incheon (Seoul). To cope with the continuous growth and development of the business in Macau, we are looking for high caliber candidates for the following position:
Airline Personal (Administration)
- Accounting for sales and statements
- Secretarial work for the station manager
- Supervise the overall flight operation
- Formulate and review administrative and the relevant documents for the branch office
- Maintain all office operation and maintenance costs and handle related payments
- Supervise the flight operation regarding the airport landside, passenger services including customer complaints and any irregularity situation
- Execute administrative projects & ac-hoc tasks
- HKCEE/ HKDSE graduate or above;
- Possess minimum 1year experiences in aviation field
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese Proficient in MS office
- Willing to take shift duties regardless of night duty whenever required.
- Customer-oriented with excellent communication and presentation skills
Interested parties please send your application letter with full resume in English stating present and expected salary by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Strictly no telephone enquiries any questions please send email.
*Your application and personal information will be treated as strictly confidential and used only for purposes of recruitment and selection.