Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms. For additional information, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com or follow us @johnsoncontrols on Twitter.
Johnson Controls Building Technologies & Solutions delivers products, services and solutions that increase energy efficiency and lower operating costs in buildings for more than one million customers. Operating from 500 branch offices in more than 150 countries, we are a leading provider of equipment, controls and services for heating, ventilating, air-conditioning, refrigeration and security systems. We have been involved in more than 500 renewable energy projects including solar, wind and geothermal technologies. Our solutions have reduced carbon dioxide emissions by 16 million metric tons and generated savings of $7.5 billion since 2000. Many of the world’s largest companies rely on us to manage 1.5 billion square feet of their commercial real estate.
Due to business growth, Johnson Controls Macau Branch is looking for high caliber candidate who drives for excellence to join us for a challenging and rewarding career.
Service Engineer / Assistant Service Engineer
- Provide support in retrofit work, testing and commissioning, installation, service and maintenance, site supervision of building service related systems, including hardware, software and trouble-shooting projects
- Ensure quality of work to the satisfaction of customer and meet the agreed statement and quality standard
- Monitor and control all the site work including those performed by subcontractors to ensure compliance with requirement
- Lead in preparing maintenance and retrofit proposal and tender
- Maintain good relationship with customers
- Promote our service to new and existing customers
- Higher diploma holder or above in Mechanical / Computer Engineering or other science-related disciplines
- Possess relevant experience in building services and project management is an advantage
- Effective interpersonal, communication and supervisory skills
- Good problem solving techniques, organizing and planning ability
- Good spoken and written in English and Chinese
- Independent and able to work under minimum supervision
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interest parties please send your application letter & CV including current and expected salary, date of availability to email@example.com (email subject: “Job Ref - source from jobscall.me”) or Fax to (853) 2875 1821 or contact Ms Tsui at (853) 2875 1820.
*Only the shortlisted candidates will be notified. Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only.