Kings Consulting is the premier poker management company in Asia. We manage the Poker King Club brand, which has a live poker room at The Venetian Macao - the world's largest casino, as well as at The Solaire Resort and Casino in Manila!
Besides operating a world-class poker room, Kings Consulting offers the following services:
- Merchandise design and production
- TV production and distribution of content
- Movie production and distribution
- Desktop publishing
Poker King Club is inviting high-caliber candidates to join us for an event from May 18-26, 2017 at The Venetian Macao, to serve as our Tournament Registration Staff (part-time):
Part-time Tournament Registration Staff (＄70／hour)
Reporting to: Poker King Club Marketing Team
Hours: Approximately 8 hours daily (may require overtime – PAID)
- To register all players joining into the event on the designated event dates;
- To assist players who may have any simple inquiries or concerns during the event dates;
- To follow any and all instructions, as stated explicitly by the Company’s marketing team to the best of their abilities.
- Macao I.D. holder only.
- Should be at least 21 years of age.
- Good command of spoken English and Cantonese.
- Well-organized and able to handle multiple tasks.
- Available to work from May 18th to 26th, 2017. May also be asked to come in for training before the event dates.
The chosen candidates will be provided the proper systems training, and a maximum 2 meals a day when working over 8 hours. 1 meal shall be provided for work spanning 8 hours or less.
If you wish to be part of this exciting opportunity, please send your resumes to email@example.com.
We are now inviting caliber candidate to apply for the position of the following:
- Handle the graphic design in marketing materials, eg. Leaflets, brochures, posters, EDM, company logo, website, etc.
- Short video recordings and post-production processing
- Layout drafting
- Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned
- University student, major in Graphic Design or related disciplines
- 1 year or above solid experience in design field
- Proficient in design software such as Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Flash, etc
- Ability to work under tight deadline
*Candidate with less qualification and experience will be considered for the post of Graphic design assistant.
- To assist in the marketing activities such as events and promotions
- To ensure smooth & efficient coordination between marketing partners and the operations team, maintaining good communication between all parties
- To keep tracks of existing marketing tools; compile regular marketing/ performance report
- To provide and prepare information for marketing tools (e.g. website, magazines) regular updates and monitor their effectiveness
- To assist in strengthening company's brand image and drive effective marketing communication
- To research marketing movements and provide instant support to achieve sufficient results
- To carry out any other ad hoc projects as assigned and offer general team support
- 2 years or above solid experience, related Poker and or/ Casino Marketing
- Bachelor degree in marketing or other related disciplines
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
- Detail-oriented, multi-tasking, and able to handle multi tasks and meet tight deadlines
We offer competitive remuneration packages commensurable with experience and qualifications. If you aspired to an exciting and rewarding career, send your resume with current and expected salaries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*All personal information collected will be treated with strict confidentiality and used solely for recruitment purposes.