LUXE sets out to create an ultra-exclusive experiential platform for a select group of high-net-worth individuals in Macau. Our brand connoisseurs will take the lead in providing these indulgent bespoke customer services and one-of-a-kind events to make every encounter with the LUXE platform an unforgettable one for our treasured members.
While LUXE offers the most sought-after brands, collectibles and private collections, it delivers more than just material goods –it gives its elite clientele a social fabric of unparalleled experiences. More than a concierge service platform, LUXE is a stepping-stone into a world in which all aspects –from the latest leather loafers on your feet to the distinguished friends in your phonebook –are defined by sophistication, exclusivity and discretion.
In this oasis of luxury, LUXE members are offered a uniquely elevated lifestyle experience inspired, crafted and delivered under our guiding principle: the art of private indulgence.
Customer Relationship Manager
- Develop the overall CRM, direct marketing and loyalty strategy
- Responsible for achieving CRM program objectives including acquisition and retention targets
- Construct multi-channel action plan based on customer lifecycle and segmentation profiles
- Focus on customer insights collection and analysis to drive customer centric growth strategies and actions, identity up-sell & cross sell opportunities with joint promotion partners to increase customer value.
- Manage and develop consumer loyalty programs, plan and execute direct marketing activities, e.g. mailers, events
- Lead and motivate CRM team towards a shared vision.
- University Degree
- 3-5 years of CRM, loyalty marketing, and promotion experience with 3 years at managerial level.
- With retail industry experience will be preferred. Advertising agency candidates will also be considered
- Strong data analysis skills, project management and time management skills, and the ability to translate data into actionable consumer insights
- Fluency in English and Putonghua
Accounts & Administration Coordinator
- Handle full set account, including month end closing, various accounts reconciliations and schedules
- Assist in stock taking and fixed asset counts
- Handle daily accounting operation, including payment arrangement and data entry
- Handle daily administrative duties
- Higher Diploma or above in Accounting
- 2 years’ experience in accounting, preferably in retail industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft office, knowledge in accounting software a plus.
- Good command of both written English & Chinese
- Immediate available is highly preferred
If you have experience in Luxury Retail / Fashion or if you think you would be a valuable asset for our company, get in touch, sending your resume and cover letter to email@example.com