Part time Human Resources Clerk (Employee Relations)
Job Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Assist the HR Manager in daily administration including time cards distribution, collection and document checking;
- Liaise with other departments in Macau Tower;
- Familiar with MS Office;
- Good in writing and speaking in Cantonese and English.
- MOP40 per hour
Human Resources System Specialist
- Lead the ongoing implementation & configuration of the new HR system and its modules through research, design, analysis, planning, testing and go-live stages. Maintain the existing system for a designated period of time;
- Troubleshoot and resolve HRMS problems, research process flaws, recommend solutions or alternatives and process improvements;
- Close communication with vendor / service provider / Group IT team and provide day to day support to all end users;
- Design and provide training to all end-users of HR Systems. Develop and maintain system user manuals and ensure security access is following the Group’s policy;
- Provide management with recommendations to advancements in HR technology and applications.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration / Human Resources / Information Technology;
- 4 years of experience in HRM system with knowledge of HR processes, data integration and overall system configuration. Experience in HRMS implementation project will be preferable;
- High degree proficiency on different HRMS modules (Personnel, Payroll, Attendance, Self-service and Performance Management, etc);
- Fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin and English;
- Strong Excel skills and well versed in Macau Labour Ordinance.
- Solicit and secure sales booking on behalf of company;
- To maintain and developing key relationships with existing accounts to ensure repeat business; including tours operators, Airlines , associations and corporate account both in local and international markets
- To explore additional business potentials/opportunities from existing customer base;
- Responsible for strategically penetrating new accounts of leisure market;
- Provide professional customer service on leisure enquiry and booking timely and effectively.
Assistant Manager – Training, Business Analysis & Employee Relations
- Identify and develop business training needs, training strategies and programs;
- Analysis and evaluate the effectiveness of programs and provide recommendations for improvements;
- Source training products and communicate with external training providers to set up diverse training plan;
- Responsible for managing business analysis projects and prepare analysis reports for management;
- Assist for planning and execute employees’ activities, optimize employee policies, social responsibility projects, etc.
- Able to organize and conduct in-house training program independently.
- Degree holders in Business Administration / Human Resources or related disciplines;
- At least 7 years work experience in related HR functions;
- Excellent communication skills and able to build relationships with line managers;
- Creative, out-going and a good team player; good presentation and analysis skills;
- Proficiency in spoken and written Cantonese, English and Mandarin;
- Professional experience in administration and qualifications will be an advantage.
廚師 – 西餅
We offer long-term career prospects and competitive remuneration packages to the right candidates.
Interested persons should send their detailed resume with current and expected salary to The Group Human Resources, Macau Tower Convention & Entertainment Centre, Largo da Torre de Macau, Macau or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact (853) 8988 8825 for inquires. Please specify the source from jobscall.me. All applications received will be used exclusively for employment purpose only.