Part time Human Resources Clerk (Recruitment)
Job Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Responsible in daily administration including receptions, interview scheduling, document filing, etc
- Polite and good communication skill
- Fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Tertiary students are welcome to apply (able to work in afternoon shift is preferable)
- MOP40 per hour
Human Resources Assistant (1 year contract)
- Provide daily administration support to the Recruitment team
- Assist in recruitment tasks including interview arrangement, online recruitment portals update, career fairs, etc
- Coordinate in staff onboarding logistics
- Prepare payment vouchers for recruitment-related expenses
- Handles incoming and outgoing correspondences / documents to and from HR Office
- May be required to perform external work including document delivery and collection
- Degree holders in Business Administration / Human Resources or related disciplines will be an advantage
- Active and good communication skills
- Good oral and writing in Chinese and English
- Microsoft Office skills are required
- Well organized, able to work independently, under pressure and perform multi-tasks
*Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply.
Serving Macau for over 45 years
As of the largest conglomerates in Macau with diverse businesses including property development, transportation, hospitality and investments, our team is committed to establishing an integrated network within the Pearl River Delta with Macau as its hub. Start your career with us, and together we will make a difference to our home!
- Handling of telephone calls and reception duties;
- Other general duties as required for receptionist.
- Secondary education or above;
- Fluent spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin will be an asset);
- Good reception and interpersonal skill, good telephone manner;
- Friendly and cheerful disposition, sense of punctuality.
- Basic computer knowledge.
*Evening students are welcome to apply.
Senior Property & Facility Manager (Retail)
- To manage the day to day operations of a designated property portfolio
- To prepare annual management budget for the property portfolio and monitor financial control including but not limited to the credit control, management fees receivable and various payment approval
- To arrange tenders / contracts for the management and maintenance
- Liaise and plan with technical department in dealing maintenance and vetting decoration of properties
- Liaise with relevant government authorities, public bodies and owners committee
- To ensure that the regulations set out in the Deed of Mutual Covenant / Building Management ordinance are properly followed
- Implement the work of company’s environmental and quality
- Diploma / Degree in property management or related discipline, hold MCIH / MRICS will be an advantage
- Minimum 8 years’ experience with at least 3 years at managerial level in property management of premier retail
- Strong and effective leadership with solid people and team management
- Strong sense of self-discipline and responsibility
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Chef de Cuisine – Western Kitchen
- To increase the average covers / average check on a daily base by getting heavily involved with guest retention / recognitions
- Work closely with restaurant manager to establish marketing, promotional activities, monitor and adjust the outcome
- To have a full working knowledge and capability to supervise, correct and demonstrate all duties and tasks in the assigned kitchen
- To develop standard recipes which allow the restaurant to operate at an acceptable food cost, ensure that monthly forecasted food cost is achieved
- Ensure an effective payroll control through a flexible work force, maximize utilization of part time employees and close cooperation with other kitchens
- Ensure that the outlet employees are multi skilled and have the necessary skills to perform their duties with maximum efficiency, through consistent training in accordance with the annual training plan
- Participate in the formulation of the annual budget in determining outlet projected revenues and expenses, operating equipment and FF&E requirements in line with the compilation of the annual business plan
- Graduate from an accredited culinary program
- At least 2 years of experiences in similar position / 3 years in Sous Chef / 4 years in Chef de Partie in popular hospitality and culinary field
- Excellent communications skill
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Guest Services Officer (Half day)
Guest Services Officer
Assistant Director - Sales / Senior Sales Manager
- Implement action plans and achieve annual sales budget stated in the yearly business plan
- Maintain and strengthen relationships with existing customer base, including the segments of governmental bodies, local communities, associations, corporate account, etc
- Explore additional business potentials / opportunities from existing customer base
- Maintain a high level of exposure & penetration in target market segments through direct sales contacts and planned visits
- Conduct daily sales activities with potential customers and planned visits to corporate accounts frequently
- Handles incoming customer enquiries timely and effectively
- Organize and conduct site inspections for potential customers
- Promote and negotiate with potential customers
- Liaise closely with the F&B / event coordinator and the Banquet Service manager to ensure potential customers are professionally dealt with
- Prepare proposals to customers and follow through until confirmations / cancellation is received.
- Bachelor degree holder in marketing or hospitality
- At least 5 years’ experience at managerial level in MICE or hospitality industry
- Business degree or related professional qualification. Technical sales skills.
- Experience in customer relationship management, managing and directing a sales team. Relevant product and industry knowledge. Solid understanding of digital sales platforms.
- Excellent teamwork and good communication skills
*Candidate with less experiences will be considered as Senior Sales Manager.
- To assist the Managers in operating the buildings in an effective and professional manner;
- To coordinate and implement the directives, verbal and written of the Company;
- Upkeep of Staff/Contractors Grooming – appearance and behavioral standards
- Handling tenant request
- Maintaining building front and back office at hygiene & safety manner
- To assist premises hand over and take back matters
- Maintain inventory control
- Tenant’s events/ fitting out / reinstatement / move in/ out pre-meeting
- Diploma or Degree in Property / Facilities Management or Hotel Management degree or relevant discipline
- One year working experience in Property Management or Hospitality industry
- Able to work independently and with strong sense of responsibility
- Able to communicate in English and Chinese, including Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Good PC skills with hands-on experience in MS Words, Excel, etc
IT Officer (System)
- Implement, manage and troubleshoot the IT systems; such as Point-of-Sales(POS), Ticketing, Mobile Device Management systems, and IP Phone systems.
- Liaise with internal and vendors to support software applications and hardware.
- Supervise regular systems reviews and design recommendations in the Improvement of the overall infrastructure security and performance.
- Develop and maintain IT reports, documents, proposals and user manuals.
- Assist to implement and maintain company's wired and wireless network.
- Provide 1st level on-site or remote IT supports for office computers, IT equipment, and software.
- Perform maintenance tasks on a regular basis for backup system.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines.
- IT Officer position requires minimum 4 years of working experience in system administration or related field.
- Proficient in managing Microsoft Windows, Linux and Hypervisor (VMware) environments; and software applications such as Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange, SQL and Point-of-Sales (POS) Systems.
- Knowledge on wired and wireless networking, including setup and configuration of Firewall, Routers and Switches.
- Holder of MCSE/MCSA/CCNA is an advantage.
- Good analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese.
廚師 – 西餅
We offer long-term career prospects and competitive remuneration packages to the right candidates.
Interested persons should send their detailed resume with current and expected salary to The Group Human Resources, Macau Tower Convention & Entertainment Centre, Largo da Torre de Macau, Macau or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact (853) 8988 8825 for inquires. Please specify the source from jobscall.me. All applications received will be used exclusively for employment purpose only.