Established in 1935, The Macao Water Supply Company Limited is a private enterprise.
In 1985, Macao Water is owned by a joint venture named SUEZ NWS Limited (formerly known as Sino-French Holdings (Hong Kong) Limited) formed by French-based SUEZ ENVIRONNEMENT (formerly known as Lyonnaise des Eaux) and NWS Holdings Limited from Hong Kong. The joint venture became the major shareholder by holding an 85% of equity in Macao Water and has signed a 25-year concession contract of public water supply service with the then Macao-Portuguese Government in the same year. The superb water supply service during the period has earned the company a renewal of the “Extended Contract for the Concession of the Public Utility Service of Water Supplying in the Macao SAR” in 2009 -- valid for 20 years till July 2030.
Human Resources Manager
- Reporting to the Director of Administration & HR with the following responsibilities:
- Ensure the overall HR administration compliance with local regulations;
- Oversee all aspects of HR;
- Support the development and implementation of HR strategies and initiatives;
- Enhance employees’ engagement;
- Build good relationship with all levels of the company;
- Be responsible for recruitment and selection process;
- Oversee and manage the performance appraisal system to drive high performance;
- Support people development program;
- Prepare reports.
- Bachelor in human resources management or related;
- 8 years’ experience in human resources management with at least 2 years in a managerial role; working experience in MNC or PRC is a plus;
- Hands-on experience in recruitment or people development;
- Knowledge about SAP or HR database is a definite advantage;
- Good command of Chinese & English;
- Familiar with MS office;
- Willing to work with people with diverse cultural background;
- Able to work independently under pressure, high sense of responsibility;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, a good team player;
- Macao ID card holder;
- Working location: Macao.
The above job vacancy is under our Group's entity (Water Operations). We offer competitive salary and package for the right candidate.
Interested parties are requested to send resume and expected salary to e-mail: email@example.com, with subject “job position - source from jobscall.me”.