MdME is a leading Macau full service law firm, with a strong reputation for providing its Clients with high-quality and practical legal advice, following international standards of responsiveness and efficiency.
Since its foundation, MdME and its professionals have been involved in the largest Macau projects, developments and transactions.
Our Client portfolio includes some of the key corporations operating in Macau, in such diverse sectors as banking, insurance, finance, gaming, real estate, energy, construction, infrastructure, retail, pharmaceuticals and telecommunications.
Business Development Manager
- Assisting in the overall implementation of the firm’s business development plans, conducting research into clients and sectors;
- Assisting in the pitch and RFPs processes, target new clients and support the development of key client programs;
- Helping in the development of the firm’s experience database by gathering relevant information and preparing it for use in the firm’s proposal system;
- Assisting with the annual Business Development budget process;
- General assistance in various other initiatives that intersect with other functional areas within the business development context;
- Organizing Events;
- Degree Holder in Business Administration/Marketing/Communication or related discipline;
- Good command of written / spoken English and Chinese;
- Minimum 2 years or above relevant experience related work experience.
Schedule: Monday to Friday, from 9:30 am to 6:30pm, with a lunch break between 1:00pm and 2:30pm.
We offer competitive remuneration, guaranteed double pay, discretionary performance bonus, 5 - day work, 14 days Annual leave, public holidays as determined by the government, comprehensive health insurance, social security.
Please send your resume indicating availability and expected salary to Human Resource Department at email@example.com
*All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes.