NEC Hong Kong Limited is a leading provider of business solutions, computer products, communication equipment and telecommunication network services catering to different needs of industries including Government, telecom operators, banking, finance and other commercial sectors.
To stay ahead of the market, we are expanding our business and inviting high caliber candidates to join our Macau Branch for the following challenging positions:
- Provide support in all aspects of office administration including office supply, office equipment maintenance, logistics arrangement and other general administration activities; and
- Coordinate and work closely with Hong Kong Office; and
- Assist in routine operation and ad hoc project as assigned.
- High School Graduate or above with 1 year relevant experience is preferred but not essential;
- Proficiency in MS Office applications;
- Independent with good problem-solving and interpersonal skills; and
- Self motivated, organized and positive with strong commitment in career.
- Immediate availability is preferred.
Assistant System Support Engineer
- Perform daily operation, system check and server administration;
- Provide on-site technical and user support as well as troubleshoot on malfunction;
- Carry out project implementation and support Sales Team for technical issue; and
- Handle ad-hoc assignment
- Diploma / Cert. in Computer Science or relevant disciplines;
- 1 year relevant experience in server hardware/ software installation, maintenance and upgrade is definitely an advantage;
- Familiar with the operation of Windows OS and Linux platform.
Please send your full detailed resume with expected salary and date available to The Human Resources Manager by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please quote the “job position - source from jobscall.me” in your e-mail subject title.
*Personal data provided by job applicant will be used strictly in accordance with employer's personal data policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.