Native English Speaking Teacher - 0102.001
- Design and implement a developmentally appropriate nursery program for children aged 1-3 years
- Plan and implement daily routines and activities to meet the physical, emotional, intellectual and social needs of the children in the program
- Prepare teaching materials and classroom setting for daily activities
- Ensure equipment and the facilities are clean, well maintained and safe at all times
- Ensure children are supervised at all times
- Supervise Teaching Assistant and Childcare Assistants
- Observe, assess and record each child’s progress and discuss children’s development with parents
- Integrate special needs children in a positive and respectful manner
- Keep parents informed of program expectations, program activities and their children’s progress within the program
Centre Manager – 0102.002
- Provide professional consultation, such as introducing course details and proposing suitable course packages to prospective customers
- Monitor students’ progress & communicate with customers to retain a clear understanding of their needs, as well as to maintain good customers relationship
- Manager the center’s class schedule to best satisfy student and teachers
- Handling walk-in inquiries, call and customer follow-up
- Maintain the center’s and classrooms’ appearance as well as completeness to ensure a smooth working and teaching environment
- Provide assistance to teacher when needed
- Supervise and train fresh staff on course details, administrative procedures, etc.
- University graduate or above,
- As least 3 years working experience, marketing experience preferred
- Well-mannered, and possess effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Confident, cheerful and proactive with positive attitude
- Able to muti-task & work under pressure
- Possess a detail-oriented mind with excellent problems-solving skills
- Computer literate, especially in Microsoft Office
- Familiar with online marketing channels including Google Adwords, Facebook, Wechat and others
- Strong written skill in both English and Chinese preferred
- Fluent in Cantonese and English, Mandarin is an advantage
- Possess Macau ID.
*Candidates with less experience will be considered for the position Assistant Manager.
Interested parties please submit resume and expected salary by email to email@example.com for application.
*Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only.