Proudly developed by Shun Tak Holdings Limited and Hongkong Land Limited, One Central is the most prestigious address in Macau. Boasting unobstructed panoramic views of the Nam Van Lake and the Macau Tower, the development combines phenomenal residential, retail and hotel facilities. One Central houses a myriad of international designer brand flagship stores, offering the most sought-after shopping experience at the heart of the Macau Peninsula.
To cope with rapid business expansion, Properties Sub F, Limited is now inviting applications for the following position:
- Support the Marketing in planning and implementing the tenancy the mall.
- Assist Marketing Manager and the team in the execution of marketing activities including development of marketing collaterals, coordination of ads and promotions.
- Prepare marketing collaterals, assist in the logistic of the inventory control such as shopping voucher, gift, leaflets and raffle tickets.
- Ensuring that all marketing materials do no deviate from the established.
- Maintain the accuracy of customer data base.
- Market research and data analysis.
- Maintain the up-to-date content of website
- Perform market intelligence to assess viability of potentials new products and to measure success of recent campaigns.
- Assist in coordination of the setup of decoration and production on a timely manner.
- Handle general administrative works including payment, reimbursement and filing
- Degree in marketing or related disciplines.
- Minimum 1 year in marketing experience and interest in mall industry.
- Good command of spoken and written Chinese and English.
- Self-motivated, aggressive and hardworking
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Engineer / Assistant Engineer
Responsibilities & Duties
- Assist and report to Technical Manager for the integrity of the property physical facilities/ equipment including the duties but not limited to proper operation, maintenance of M&E plants and installation, fire and life safety, HVAC, physical security of the building, FF&E, etc.
- Provide supervision and guidance and on the job training to associates/ other team members, and follow up on work progress so as to ensure that the job is properly delivered and completed on time with satisfactory quality.
- Constantly review & inspect completed works (including preventive and work requests) for any deficiencies that need to be follow up for accuracy and completeness.
- Implement and maintain the work request programme/ projects and preventive maintenance programme/ projects to ensure that the job is complied, completed and continuously provide opportunities for improving productivity to associates/ other team members in term of utilization, work methods and performance.
- Evaluate and analyze the need to make adjustment and modification to the operation as well as any related training.
- Lead the emergency response team for all facility issues.
- Attend, handle and report emergency breakdowns, incidents, complaints and tenant requests
- Handle audits and budget preparation
- Degree holder in Engineer with professional qualifications
- Macau SAR Electrical Certificate License qualification
- At least 5 years solid working experience preferably in the high end developments including the quality hotel or casino and at a supervisory level
- Good knowledge about installation, operation and maintenance
- Good written and communication skills in both Chinese and English
- Able to work independently and maintain high good team spirit
- *Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Engineer.
We offer long-term career prospects and competitive remuneration packages to the right candidates. Interested parties should send the detailed resume with expected salary to The Group Human Resources, 398 Alameda Dr. Carlos D’Assumpcao Edificio CNAC, 11 andar, NAPE, Macau or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact (853) 8296 3263 for inquiries.
All applications received will be used exclusively for employment purpose only