Human Resources Manager
Reporting to the HR Director based in Hong Kong, the role will:
- Provide local leadership in the area of HR function
- Support the talent development and HR functional strategy through local execution excellence.
- Advise the local management in people management issues to support business operations
- Organization Structure
- Manpower planning
- People development
- Provide full spectrum of HR support and services to local management team and employees
- Ensure our local HR process and policies are compliant to local law requirement
- Compile management reports and statistical analysis
- Lead or participate in projects as required
The successful candidate is expected to possess the below qualifications:
- Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years of HR generalist experience of which at least 5 years in supervisory role
- Previous experience in C&B, training and recruitment are necessary
- Well versed with Macau Employment Ordinance and imported labor quota application and administration procedure
- Previous experience in engineering and construction related industry will be of advantage
- Attentive to details and highly result oriented
- Good command in English and Chinese, both spoken and written.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Holder of Macau ID card is a must
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
Temporary Project Assistant (six months contract)
Reporting to the Project Manager in Macau, this position will be responsible to provide full range of administration and clerical support to the Project Department.
- Independent and able to handle multi-tasks
- Detail-oriented, good organization and communication skills
- Diploma or above in Business Administration or related discipline
- At least 2 years’ experience in office or site support
- Good in Chinese and English
- Strong PC skills in MS Office and Excel
Attractive compensation and benefits packages will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send your application together with a full resume stating your present and expected salary and date of availability to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please quote the “job position - source from jobscall.me” in your e-mail subject title.
*Personal data provided in your application will be kept in the strictest confidence. It will only be used for employment-related purposes by any entity within our Group. Applicants not notified within 1 month will be considered as unsuccessful. Unsuccessful application may be kept for another 3 months for new openings or consideration by another entity within our Group before properly shredded.