Being one of the key members in the sales team supporting Macau business development, this is an excellent opportunity if you drive to develop your career with regional exposure.
Senior Account Manager (Macau)
- Excel business objective and maintain excellent levels of customer satisfaction
- Achieve sales target in order to increase the Company’s revenue and market share
- Actively sell our products and services to the top-tier corporate customers in banking & finance, entertainment, hotel, government bodies and public utilities sectors in Macau
- Proactively develop vivid IT&T solutions to cope with clients’ needs
- Solid sales / account management experience in managing corporate clients would be an asset
- Good knowledge of IT/telecommunications products and services will be an added advantage
- Possess market intelligence of major industries development in Macau is a plus
- Excellent selling, interpersonal and communication skills
- High proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
Technical Officer (Engineering)
The successful candidates will go through on-the-job training and participate in high-valued and large-scale Engineering projects such as aviation, airport terminal, radio, radar systems, etc.
- Participate in diversified scope of engineering development projects
- Providing technical support for operational teams
- Prepare and update project documentations
- Diploma or above in Electronic / Electrical Engineering / Telecommunications / Computer Science or related disciplines
- Innovative, initiative, self-motivated, good interpersonal skills
- Team player with good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication in English and Chinese
- Positive attitude towards flexible working pattern
- Macau ID card holder required
*Fresh graduates will also be considered
We offer rewarding career with attractive remuneration package including 5-day week, retirement scheme, generous annual leave as well as comprehensive training to the right candidates.
If you have the desire for a challenging and rewarding career development, send us your resume quoting your present and expected salary by email or fax to the Human Resources Department.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax : (852) 2989 6309