Sales Graduate Trainee (based in Macau)
The successful candidates will go through on-the-job training and participate in high-valued and large-scale IT projects in order to become professionals in the areas of sales and business development. You will support the team to fulfill sales revenue target and strengthen market shares in ICT sector in Macau. You will be exposed with sales strategies which aim at exploring business opportunity and maximize sales prospect. You will also establish and maintain excellent relationship with potential and existing customers as well as to provide world-class customer service to strengthen customer loyalty and market penetration.
- Degree holder preferably in IT, Computer Science or business related disciplines
- Good knowledge and awareness in IT, sales and/or marketing field
- An outspoken and aggressive person with strong commitment to deliver excellent result
- Good presentation, interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English & Chinese (both Cantonese and Putonghua)
- Macau ID card holder is preferable
Technical Officer (Engineering)
The successful candidates will go through on-the-job training and participate in high-valued and large-scale Engineering projects such as aviation, airport terminal, radio, radar systems, etc.
- Participate in diversified scope of engineering development projects
- Providing technical support for operational teams
- Prepare and update project documentations
- Diploma or above in Electronic / Electrical Engineering / Telecommunications / Computer Science or related disciplines
- Innovative, initiative, self-motivated, good interpersonal skills
- Team player with good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication in English and Chinese
- Positive attitude towards flexible working pattern
- Macau ID card holder required
- Fresh graduates will also be considered
We offer rewarding career with attractive remuneration package including 5-day week, retirement scheme, generous annual leave as well as comprehensive training to the right candidates.
If you have the desire for a challenging and rewarding career development, send us your resume quoting your present and expected salary to the Human Resources Department via email: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Job Position - source from jobscall.me”
or fax to the Human Resources Department：(852) 2989 6309。