Senior Marketing Manager
Responsible for the Marketing and PR of all PokerStars Live poker initiatives in Asia including the Asia Pacific Poker Tour and PokerStars LIVE poker rooms in Asia
- Create marketing plans for all LIVE Poker in Asia, to review and revise it under the direction of the Director and then implement it to great effect a ross all the media in multiple languages (Primarily English & Chinese).
- Regularly meeting media purchasing obligations, working with team design studio to complete creative according to brand guidelines .
- Work with Operations Manager to develop and refine an exceptional weekly and special events calendar that raises the profile and reputation of PokerStars Asia events while also increasing new players, player retention and revenues.
- Handle all PR related to PokerStars LIVE Asia events and activities
- Successful outreach and involvement with Asia Pacific countries for Macau Poker Cup, and global reach for APPT events, and Macau High Roller events
- Maximise opportunities for filming and distribution thereof of Asia events
- Growing domestic, regional and international participation in special events
- To increase web traffic and inbound links to respective PokerStars Asia websites from search engines, organic traffic, poker communities, blog and social networks. This should be done in both English and Chinese.
- Oversee liaison with our website team to ensure information on the APPT and PokerStars Asia websites are always current, relevant, and accurate.
- Being a key face of the PokerStars Team in Asia special events.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND CAPABILITIES
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are essential.
- Good verbal communication skills in Chinese are essential.
- Must be a strong “people person” as a primary face for PokerStars in Asia.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Used to working in an, at times, high pressure environment.
We offer competitive remuneration packages commensurable with experience and qualifications.
If you aspired to an exciting and rewarding career, send your resume with recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org.