The University of Saint Joseph (USJ) is currently looking to fill the following vacancy in the Information Technology Office (ITO):
Assistant IT Support (Ref. No.: ITO-B223)
Responsible for ensuring that the IT infrastructure and services meet the university’s needs. These tasks include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide support on University IT equipment, computer applications and platforms;
- Troubleshoot problems and advise on the appropriate action;
- Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone and electronically;
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues;
- Research questions using available information resources;
- Follow standard help desk procedures;
- Log all help desk interactions;
- Redirect problems to correct resource;
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention;
- Track and route problems and requests and document resolutions;
- Prepare activity reports;
- Inform management of recurring problems;
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates.
- Bachelor degree in IT related field is required. Experienced candidates with less qualifications may also be considered.
- Knowledge of various PC environments such as: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Linux, Mac OS;
- Knowledge of PC hardware maintenance such as installation of RAM and hard disks;
- Good command of spoken and written Chinese and English.
- Email a English motivation letter, CV and the relevant Diplomas as attachments to email@example.com, addressed to:
The HR & Recruitment Office
University of Saint Joseph
Rua de Londres 16
- State expected salary and the Ref. No of the applied position in the motivation letter.
- All submitted documents will not be returned. Personal data provided by applicants will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.
- Review of applications will continue until the position is filled.