The University of Saint Joseph (USJ) is currently looking to fill the following vacancies:
Officer - Rector’s Office
(Ref. Code: REC-B217)
- Bachelor Degree in relevant discipline, preferably in English-related areas.
- A minimum of two years’ administrative work experience
- Fluent in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin);
- Proficiency in writing Chinese correspondence;
- Some formation in law is an advantage;
- Good PC knowledge including MS office applications and Chinese word-processing;
- Attentive to work details;
- Possess good communication and organization skills;
- Strong sense to work independently.
Helpdesk Junior Assistant
(Ref. No.: ITO-B218)
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science related field is preferred. Experienced candidates with less qualifications may also be considered.
- Knowledge of various PC environments such as: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Linux, Mac OS
- Knowledge of PC hardware maintenance such as installation of RAM and hard disks
- Must be able to communicate in spoken and written Chinese and English;
- Good command of Portuguese is a plus.
Above positions are only for Macau ID holders. For more details please refer to http://www.usj.edu.mo/en/about/careers-at-usj/
- Email an English CV and motivation letter to email@example.com
- State the Ref. Code and expected salary of the applied position in the motivation letter.
- Review of applications will continue until the position is filled.
*All submitted documents will not be returned. Personal data provided by applicats will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.