The University of Saint Joseph (USJ) is currently looking to fill the following vacancy in the HR & Recruitment Office (HRO):
(Ref. No.: HRO-B225)
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Update HR records and maintain HR databases;
- Follow up job recruitment process;
- Handle the work permit application and renewal for non-Macao employees;
- Prepare HR-related correspondence and documentation;
- Undertake HR administration and provide HR support and guidance to staff members;
- Handle HR-related issues and prepare service/employment agreements;
- Compile and prepare statistics in the areas regarding USJ’s human resources;
- Assist in handling issues regarding employee benefits;
- Assist in arranging staff trainings and staff activities, if needed or requested.
- Bachelor degree or above, preferably in relevant discipline.
- At least 1 year of administrative work experience; HR-related experience is an advantage.
- Good knowledge of Macau Labour Law is an advantage;
- Good computer skills, particularly with MS Excel and MS Word;
- Proficient in spoken and written English; knowledge of Portuguese is a definite plus;
- Self-motivated with strong sense of responsibility;
- Able to work independently;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Good communication skills and great team spirit.
*Above position is only for Macau ID holder.
Email your English CV, motivation letter and the relevant Diplomas as attachments to email@example.com
State expected salary and the Ref. Code of the applied position in the motivation letter.
*All submitted documents will not be returned. Personal data provided by applicants will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.
*Review of applications will continue until the position is filled.