The University of Saint Joseph (USJ) is currently looking to fill the following vacancy in the Project Monitoring Office (PMO):
(Ref. Code: PMO-B230)
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Liaise with researchers/project leaders, Deans and relevant staff, for project management purposes;
- Liaise with external funding entities to explore, drive and implement funding for the university’s projects;
- Ensure that the administrative schedules are met regarding funding requests and reporting requirements from the sponsors;
- Monitor project deliverables in line with the project plan;
- Record and manage project issues, and escalate where necessary;
- Monitor project progress and performance;
- Provide status reports to the project sponsor;
- Liaise with, and updates progress to, project board/senior management;
- Manage project evaluation and dissemination activities;
- Provide regular status reports or necessary information to the superior, Finance Director or EC members;
- Assist in the preparation of activity reports for internal and external purposes;
- Manage USJ’s Projects Application in order to provide the most accurate information
- available to project leaders and other departments in real time;
- Interact with the Finance Office, especially with the Accounting Team, to ensure that the
- most accurate information has been updated in the Accounting System.
- Bachelor-level education in Business Administration, Economics or related areas;
- At least 2 years of relevant experience, preferably in government sponsored project management;
- Working experience in University settings is preferred;
- Ability to interact effectively as a member of a team and work collaboratively with other
- Strong organizational skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to work well with personnel at various levels internally and externally;
- Resourceful and pro-active;
- Good computer skills;
- Proficient in spoken and written both Chinese and English. Good command of Portuguese
- Language is a plus;
- Macau ID holder.
Email your English CV, motivation letter and the relevant Diplomas as attachments to email@example.com with subject “job position - source from jobscall.me”
State expected salary and the Ref. Code of the applied position in the motivation letter.
*All submitted documents will not be returned. Personal data provided by applicants will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.
*Review of applications will continue until the position is filled.