TECHNICAL SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE - MACAU
(MONTHLY SALARY: $20,000 - $25,000)
- Answer incoming emails and phone calls from customers with equipment issues.
- Analyze, trouble shoot and diagnose fragrance machine issues via phone or email with technicians at customer locations.
- Work with customers, sales team and service coordinator to specify the proper fragrance delivery equipment for specific customer applications in a commercial environment.
- Support subcontractor’s technicians and customers engineers while they are onsite at customer locations servicing Scentair equipment.
- Prepare scope of work for dispatched service technicians to follow when onsite at customer locations.
- Interface with production, shipping, warehouse and common carrier personnel to expedite equipment shipments to ensure on-time delivery for repair of equipment at customer locations.
- Complete tasks as directed by service schedules with minimum supervision.
- Prepare, complete and submit all technical paperwork per company guidelines.
- Update service tickets and follow up with customers after service is complete to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Excellent trouble shooting and diagnostic skills
- Previous customer service experience with excellent written and oral communications skills
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work well with changing priorities
- Able to read and interpret building plans and blueprints
- 3-5 years of experience as a mechanical or electronic technician
- Good understanding of HVAC mechanical systems and commercial building air flow characteristics
- Bi lingual in English and Chinese a plus
- Frequent travel required (30-50%)
- We offer 5-day work week, 13th month pay plus medical insurance
We offer long-term career prospects, competitive remuneration and benefits. Please send your detailed resume with current and expected salary to Avenida da Praia Grande no.409 China Law Building, 12/F, Macau or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can call +852 3563 7842 for enquiries.
All applications received will be used exclusively for employment purpose only.