Founded in 1998, Shiji’s aim is to become a “big data” application service platform operator. Shiji has become the leading manufacturer of Chinese hotel information systems after three successful transformations. At the same time, Shiji is gradually expanding from hotel to catering and retail industries, becoming the major software supplier to both industries. Now, Shiji is responsible for approximately 60% to 70% of the market share in the high end sector of hotel and retail industries, and possesses a leading position in the catering industry. The estimated annual revenue of Shiji clients can be more than RMB 5 trillion. Shiji has completed three successful transformations since its establishment. It is now experiencing the 4th transformation dedicating to be a “big data” driven consumer application service platform operator. Shiji has introduced consulting, IT solutions and data platform services. Meanwhile, Shiji is developing worldwide leading products and technologies aiming for the international market and speeding up its globalization progress. Currently Shiji has more than 50 subsidiaries located in major Chinese cities and overseas markets (Singapore and Munich) with over 3,000 employees.
For further information about us, please visit http://www.shijigroup.com/.
Sales Executive / Account Manager
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions from customers; suggesting information about other products and services
- Maintains customer records by updating account information
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve customers’ satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Customer relationship management
- Handle customer enquiry on product and service questions, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt / respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Outgoing and proactive personality
- Diploma / Degree Holder in Hospitality Industry is preferred
We offer attractive remuneration package & benefits to the right candidate. Interested candidates, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.