Founded in 1989, Tai Hing Catering Group transforms from a roastry shop to now one of the largest F&B chain restaurants in Hong Kong and Greater China. The Group owns several renowned brands, including Tai Hing, TeaWood, TCK Congee, and other Japanese restaurants, managing about 100 outlets in Hong Kong.
Human Resources & Administration Officer
- This position serves as a focus person of Macau new restaurant in Venetian Hotel performing a dual role to manage on site human resources function and basic accounting duties;
- Reporting to Hong Kong corporate office, the successful candidate will be responsible for staff recruitment, monthly payroll calculation, administration of social securities and tax related matter;
- Handle basic accounting entries, expense claim and periodical reports preparation;
- Coordinate with Hong Kong corporate office to ensure all practice are comply with corporate policy and local standards.
- Diploma or above in Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant working experience;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, experience in computerized human resources information system;
- Independent, well-organized, familiarize with Macau Employment Ordinance;
- Good command of English and Chinese and spoken Mandarin;
- Holder of Macau identity card is a must.
For more company information, please visit our web site at
Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary and availability to the Human Resources Department via email: email@example.com with subject “Human Resources & Administration Officer - source from jobscall.me”
*All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only used for employment-related purposes. Applicants who are not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.