澳門玩具“反”斗城於 2006年7月6日在澳門旅遊塔開業，並於2010年7月擴充及喬遷至位於澳門旅遊塔二樓，總面積達15,000平方呎的現址。新店設有7大區域，提供的貨品選擇增加至逾6,000款。作為玩具“反”斗城國際連鎖店的成員，全澳門最大的玩具店 -- 玩具“反”斗城為顧客提供別出心裁的購物選擇和專業的服務，並保證顧客能以最具競爭力的價格，購得優質產品。
Human Resources Assistant (1 year contract)
- Provide daily administration support to the Recruitment team
- Assist in recruitment tasks including interview arrangement, online recruitment portals update, career fairs, etc
- Coordinate in staff onboarding logistics
- Prepare payment vouchers for recruitment-related expenses
- Handles incoming and outgoing correspondences / documents to and from HR Office
- May be required to perform external work including document delivery and collection
- Degree holders in Business Administration / Human Resources or related disciplines will be an advantage
- Active and good communication skills
- Good oral and writing in Chinese and English
- Microsoft Office skills are required
- Well organized, able to work independently, under pressure and perform multi-tasks
*Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply.
Part time Human Resources Clerk (Recruitment)
Job Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Responsible in daily administration including receptions, interview scheduling, document filing, etc
- Polite and good communication skill
- Fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Tertiary students are welcome to apply (able to work in afternoon shift is preferable)
- MOP40 per hour
- Perform daily technical support to PC, related peripherals, office automation software in local office and remote sites, and mobile devices.
- Assist to perform LAN server management and related technical support.
- Assist to perform technical support to E-mail system, Internet and STHL web site.
- Performs hardware and software administration tasks, as well as computer network management and related technical support tasks.
- Provide technical support to Group’s related 3rd party companies as where required.
- Assist to perform department administration functions.
- Technical institute graduate with a diploma in Computer Studies or above.
- 1-3 years’ experience in supporting MS Windows OS and MS Office, Windows Server.
- Familiar with PC hardware and software installation to perform 1st tier of user support and problem resolving.
- Experience in supporting Microsoft Active Directory, SQL Server, Exchange Server, VMware, Firewall, VPN, LAN switch, Mobile Device Management (either one or more listed items) will be an advantage.
- Self motivated, pro-active, team player to look for solutions, able to work independently, good communication skills, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in written and spoken Cantonese and English.
IT Officer (System)
- Implement, manage and troubleshoot the IT systems; such as Point-of-Sales(POS), Ticketing, Mobile Device Management systems, and IP Phone systems.
- Liaise with internal and vendors to support software applications and hardware.
- Supervise regular systems reviews and design recommendations in the Improvement of the overall infrastructure security and performance.
- Develop and maintain IT reports, documents, proposals and user manuals.
- Assist to implement and maintain company's wired and wireless network.
- Provide 1st level on-site or remote IT supports for office computers, IT equipment, and software.
- Perform maintenance tasks on a regular basis for backup system.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines.
- Minimum 2 years of System Administration experience, and 4 years of total IT related working experience.
- Knowledge in POS system, Vmware vSphere, BE Backup and MS Exchange, MS Office, Active Directory Domain and Web Site.
- Holder of MCSE/MCSA is an advantage.
- Good command of spoken and written in English and Chinese.