Customer Service Officer
- The incumbent is responsible for providing quality customer services, including inquiry & complaint handling, and general administrative work, at our service center.
- Form 5 or above
- 1 year or above relevant experience in customer services field is preferred
- Good command of written & spoken Cantonese, communicative level of English and Mandarin
- Result-oriented and self-motivated with strong desire to success
- Fresh graduates will be considered as well.
- Candidates with higher qualifications will be considered as “Senior Customer Service Officer”
- 1 年或以上工作經驗，具客戶服務經驗者優先
- 經驗較優者，可申請 "資深客戶服務主任" 一職
- The incumbent is responsible for inventory control operation. Including goods receiving and put away, goods pick and pack, inventory/cycle counts, handle inbound/outbound shipments, general clerical work and data entry, and carry out the order / tasks from superior
- Form 5 or above
- Good command of written & spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin is an advantage
- Good PC knowledge (MS Word, Excel and outlook)
- Experience in warehousing and logistics is an advantage
- Proficiency in PC and Internet application is an advantage
- Mature, sense of responsibilities, detail minded, teamwork, willing to learn
- Required to perform physical work
- 懂基本電腦操作(MS Word, Excel and outlook)
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please apply with full resume stating present, expected salary and availability to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote the job position apply in your e-mail subject title.
*All data supplied will be kept in strict confidence and used for employment related purpose. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.