Administrative Assistant in the Energy Section
The Energy Section of the Campus Management and Development Office of the University of Macau invites applications for the position of Administrative Assistant at a taxable monthly salary ranging from MOP22,410.00 to MOP29,880.00 (index 270 – 360).
- Assist the superior in arranging corrective and preventive maintenance, issuing memos, following up the work progress, carrying out inspections and preparing reports;
- Raise purchase request forms and prepare relevant documents for repairs and maintenance projects;
- Supervise contracted-out Electrical & Mechanical (E&M) corrective and preventive maintenance works, ensure contractor’s performance meeting our standard requirements and/or according to the terms as specified on the contract;
- Assist in analyzing power quality, implementing energy management activities and studies as well as preparing operation and maintenance plan for 11kV panel;
- Assist in updating E&M work information, drawings for buildings and document;
- Assist in public tender preparation and analysis;
- Assist in handling and following up suggestions and complaints related to E&M works.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in E&M Engineering or related discipline;
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in E&M engineering field, with at least 1 year in Electrical Engineering, preferably in 11kV;
- Proficiency in computer applications including Microsoft Office and AutoCAD;
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese (Putonghua and Cantonese);
- Good communication skills, strong sense of responsibility and the ability to work independently.
Applicants should visit http://www.umac.mo/vacancy for more details, and apply ONLINE at Jobs@UM (https://isw.umac.mo/recruitment) on or before April 06, 2017 (Job Ref.: CMDO/ES/AA/03/2017). Other contact points are:
Human Resources Section, Office of Administration
University of Macau, Av. da Universidade, Taipa, Macau, China
Website: https://isw.umac.mo/recruitment; Email: email@example.com
Tel: +853 8822 8571; Fax: +853 8822 2412
The effective position and salary index are subject to the Personnel Statute of the University of Macau in force. The University of Macau reserves the right not to appoint a candidate. Applicants with less qualification and experience can be offered lower positions under special circumstances.
***Personal data provided by applicants will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purpose only***
** Under the equal condition of qualifications and experience, priority will be given to Macao permanent residents**