Founded in 1935, Vang Iek has been operating in Macau for over 75 years and has transformed from a transport fleet of two trucks into a remarkable conglomerate providing a diverse range of business lines to individuals and corporate customers. Being the agents of Mazda, Jaguar, Land Rover, Ford and Hyundai in Macau, Vang Iek aims to provide quality services for local customers and tourists.
Assistant Marketing Manager
- Assist in planning and implementing marketing campaigns and PR activities to raise brand awareness and image
- Communicate and liaise extensively with agencies, production houses, business partners, media etc.
- Organise and coordinate car shows and marketing/company events
- Work closely with internal departments to ensure successful launch of different company products
- Monitor and analyse current market trends
Job Requirements / Qualifications:
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 6 years’ relevant experience
- Creative, enjoy thinking out of the box and contributing ideas
- Strong communication, interpersonal, organising and analytical skills
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, particularly in Excel and PowerPoint
For those who are interested, please send your full resume along with your expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
All information provided will be used for recruitment purposes only.