Founded in 1961, Yves Saint Laurent was the first couture house to introduce the concept of luxury prêt-à-porter in a 1966 collection called ‘Rive Gauche’, synonymous with youth and freedom. This shift represented a first critical step in the modernization of fashion and revolutionized the socio-cultural landscape.
In 1999, the luxury goods division of the Kering Group acquired Yves Saint Laurent and, under the creative direction of Anthony Vaccarello since April 2016, continues to position the house at the summit of the luxury universe.
Today, Saint Laurent collections include women’s and men’s ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, small leather goods, jewelry, scarves, ties and eyewear.
TEMPORARY STORE STAFF 兼職銷售員
- Provides courteous service to customers and handles customers’ enquiries
- Displays goods as instructed and ensures all merchandise on display are in order
- Assists in maintaining daily operations of stockroom
- Undergraduate student in any discipline
- Experience in retail store operations is highly preferred
- Enthusiasm for fashion industry
- Good Command of spoken Chinese & English
- Perform cashiering function and daily housekeeping
- Assist in store operations i.e. day end sales summary and reporting update
- Respond to customer enquiries
- Minimum 1 year experience and knowledge in POS System
- Experience in luxury retail or fashion industry is preferable
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills with pleasant personality Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
SALES ASSOCIATE 銷售員
- Responsible for the day to day running of the store, including sales, inventory movements, in-store visual merchandising and promotions, etc.
- Provide customer service by greeting and assisting customers, and responding to customer enquiries
- Building customer / VIP databases
- High school graduate with 2 years relevant sales experience preferably in fashion & accessories industry
- Excellent in interpersonal & customer service skills with pleasant & outgoing personality
- Strong sense of high-end fashion
- Good command of spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- We offer attractive remuneration package, on-the-job training and good prospect of career advancement to the right candidates.
Interested parties please apply via our website http://www.kering.com/en/talent/job-offers or send your application letter together with detailed resume to email@example.com.
*Data collected will be for recruitment purpose only.