Founded in 1961, Yves Saint Laurent was the first couture house to introduce the concept of luxury prêt-à-porter in a 1966 collection called ‘Rive Gauche’, synonymous with youth and freedom. This shift represented a first critical step in the modernization of fashion and revolutionized the socio-cultural landscape.
In 1999, the luxury goods division of the Kering Group acquired Yves Saint Laurent and, under the creative direction of Anthony Vaccarello since April 2016, continues to position the house at the summit of the luxury universe.
Today, Saint Laurent collections include women’s and men’s ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, small leather goods, jewelry, scarves, ties and eyewear.
SALES ASSOCIATE 銷售員
- Responsible for the day to day running of the store, including sales, inventory movements, in-store visual merchandising and promotions, etc.
- Provide customer service by greeting and assisting customers, and responding to customer enquiries
- Building customer / VIP databases
- High school graduate with 2 years relevant sales experience preferably in fashion & accessories industry
- Excellent in interpersonal & customer service skills with pleasant & outgoing personality
- Strong sense of high-end fashion
- Good command of spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- We offer attractive remuneration package, on-the-job training and good prospect of career advancement to the right candidates.
DEPARTMENT MANAGER 部門經理
- Motivate and lead the sales team to achieve sales targets of the department/category
- Keep updated of the fashion trends and key events on the concerned product category
- Assure the recruitment, development and retention of customers
- Implement action plans defined with the HQ and store director and guarantee follow up at store level
- Communicate high quality relevant feedback and reporting to assistant store director / store director or staff
- Motivate, train and challenge the team on a daily basis in your department
- Identify and develop the strengths of each staff member and provide on-the-job training and coaching
- Build a network of people who have an impact on local and international luxury business in order to promote customer loyalty, especially with top clients and VIPs
- Ideally with +5 years of retail sales/ store operations experience, which at least 2 years at supervisory level
- A background in luxury goods or premium fashion with an established client base preferred
- A high sensitivity to customer experience and loyalty
- Able to provide constructive, straightforward feedback and coach your team to succeed
- Solutions-oriented and keeping a positive attitude in all circumstances
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese; including in Putonghua
Interested parties please send your application letter together with detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, email subject: “Job Title - Source from jobscall.me”
*Data collected will be for recruitment purpose only.