This position will contribute to the overall sales development of the store in terms of image, turnover and profitability by managing properly the store staff, using and developing effective customer relation management in line with the Company's retail strategy.
Boutique Manager ／ Assistant Boutique Manager (Luxury Retail)
• Graduate of secondary school or above with minimum 3 years' supervisory experience in luxury brands or retail industry
• Strong business awareness, with logical thinking & analytical ability
• Good leadership with ability to coach and motivate sales team
• Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
• Self-motivated & energetic
• Dedicated with strong sense of commitment
• Excellent command of English & Putonghua
• Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Boutique Manager
We offer not only attractive compensation package but also challenging and exciting career opportunities to the right candidates. If you would like to be one of us, send your detailed resume, stating (1) position that you are applying for AND (2) latest and expected salary to our Human Resources Department by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All information received will be kept in strict confidence and for recruitment purpose only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 4 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and the data will be destroyed within 12 months.