Founded in 1837 in Paris as a harness and saddle maker, Hermès has been synonymous with superb craftsmanship, the pursuit for finest quality in materials, and the continued quest for new innovation.
Hermès today houses a full range of product families: Leather Bags and Luggage, Notebook and Leather Accessories, Equestrian, Silk Scarves, Women's Ready-to-wear, Men’s Ready-to-wear, Jewellery, Watches, Belts, Gloves, Footwear, Hats, Enamel, Art of Living, Tableware, Perfume and Hermès Intérieur et Design and is distributing all over the world.
We cordially invite qualified persons to join our retail team in Macau.
- Minimum 2 years relevant retail management or operation experience in luxury brand, high-end fashion, jewelry and watch retailing industry or in similar capacity
- Energetic, pleasant and passionate
- Excellent in customer service and communication skills
- Good command of Cantonese, English and Mandarin
Stock Administration Assistant
- Report to Boutique Manager
- Handle daily operations in stock management and logistics follow up of the Stock Room in the shop
- Receive, unpack and check the goods sent from the warehouse or from other shops
- To be responsible for the smooth running of all aspects of the area of Stock Room in the shop
- To be responsible for outside delivery if needed
- Able to work on shift (follow shop roster)
- Form 5 or above
- Must have at least 1 year relevant working experience in stock room of shop
- Good computer skills
- Pleasant, honest, hard-working, flexible, service-minded and well-organized
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese. Mandarin is a plus
Interested parties, please send resume with expected salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please remark "the source from jobscall.me")
*Data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.