A trusted partner at more than one million customer locations, Ecolab (ECL) is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services that protect people and vital resources. With 2013 sales of $13 billion and 45,000 associates, Ecolab delivers comprehensive solutions and on-site service to promote safe food, maintain clean environments, optimize water and energy use, and improve operational efficiency for customers in the food, healthcare, energy, hospitality and industrial markets in more than 170 countries around the world.
Human Resources & Administrative Assistant (Contract)
- Provide general secretarial and administrative support.
- Assist in handling the incoming and outgoing communications including telephone, facsimiles, e-mail, mail and general correspondence.
- Responsible for recruitment logistics, orientation preparation, HRIS maintenance, staff benefit, training coordination & leave administration.
- Perform ad hoc assignment and process management.
- Diploma or above in Business discipline.
- 1-2 years secretarial/administrative experience is preferred.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Chinese word processing.
- Good communication skills in both Chinese and English
- Strong initiative for improvement, well-organized & attentive to details.
- Customer-oriented & positive attitude. Can work independently
- We offer competitive pay, performance bonus, 5-day work to right candidate.
Please send your CV with current, expected salary & availability to email@example.com (email subject: “Job Title - source from jobscall.me”).
For more information about ECOLAB, please visit www.ecolab.com
*All personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.