Companhia de Electricidade de Macau – CEM, S.A. invites applicants for the following position:
Ref. No.: 201701TAD
Roles and Responsibilities
- To establish and maintain a good centralized document control system by applying sound data management and document filing concept with the aid of computer system.
- To record document flow to and from all involved personnel, including incoming and outgoing log of document and maintain files of engineering drawings, project specifications, etc.
- To clearly communicate and deliver the pre-established document control requirements to the concerned peers.
- Secondary school graduate; candidates with further studies on data management, computer-aided design and drafting are preferred.
- Good knowledge and experience in data management in the construction and engineering area, particularly with construction drawings and material record / certificate / reports; experience in document control on construction project is preferred
- Good command of spoken and written Chinese and English
- Solid knowledge in AutoCAD, engineering design software including 3-D modelling and Electronic Document Management Systems
- Preferably with strong administration and project management skills, attention to details and good organizing and interpersonal skills
Interested parties should send their curriculum vitae and professional related certificates’ copies, quoting the "Ref. No - source from jobscall.me", to :
Macau P.O. Box 468 or email email@example.com
Application Closing Date- 28 February 2017. Short list applicants will be invited for interview on/before 10 March 2017.
*Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.