Accountant - General Ledger (19227BR)
- Prepares and process journal entries as required.
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations and related schedules.
- Perform month end closing reports.
- Reconcile bank statements.
- Provide guidance in accounting processes to other related sections and advise superiors on ways to improve accounting processes.
- Prepare necessary documents for internal and external auditors as required.
- Assist in regulatory and statutory reporting.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Accounting, Fiance, or related field preferred.
- Four years experience in accounting, with minimum 2 years in general ledger.
- Strong people management skills and communication skills.
Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis (19225BR)
- Develop and manage the annual budget and on-going forecasting process
- Develop weekly and monthly reports for key management
- Support management and key business stakeholders in various financial analysis and business modeling
- Responsible for project based analysis including but not limited to payroll, market and competitor analysis and profit margin analysis
- Work with management to devise and implement on-going business improvement projects
- Hires, motivates and develops direct reports by mentoring, coaching, and providing performance feedback
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field preferred; advanced degree or certification preferred
- Minimum 5 years experience in financial analysis, budgeting, or management accounting
- Strong Excel skills, SAP FI/CO and MS Access skills preferred
- Prior casino industry experience perferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization skills; ability to effectively lead a team
Senior Financial Analyst (19199BR)
- Be responsible for review and validate financial data, interpret prevailing trends and prepare reports for review by management
- Execute the month-end departmental P&L review process
- Create in-depth financial reconciliations as requested by management
- Prepare property level forecasts of key volume indicators and translate these forecasts into financial forecasts
- Liaise with senior management on able to explain complicated financial topics in an approachable manner
- Maintain the upkeep several aspects of the data warehouse system
- Prepare daily flash reports and periodic trend reports as well as complimentary control reports
- Analyze a variety of issues on an ad hoc basis as requested by management.
- Assist in Budgeting, cash flow analysis, forecasting and analysis of monthly financial reports.
- Audit departmental operating performance on a periodic basis versus budgetary, historical and industry benchmarks
- Manage small to medium scope projects
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor degree holder in the fields of hotel administration/hospitality, finance/accounting, engineering, statistics, business administration or mathematics.
- Minimum 2 years of progressive work experience in analytical roles
- Strong project management skills is a must
- Strong English writing skills
- Proficient in all MS Office applications and technical skills, e.g. an understanding of Visual Basic, SQL, Cognos,SAS are preferred