Manager (HR Partner) - 19201BR
- Provide support to the Senior Manager and Manager on all Human Resources related issues and serve as the bridge to develop and provide proactive HR Services to all HR related issue to internal Business Units.
- Diploma or University graduate, preferable in Human Resources Management or equivalent.
- 5 years experience in Human Resources function, of which 3 years in supervisory or managerial role.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate and work with all levels of team members.
- Proficient of written and spoken English and Chinese, Microsoft applications and Chinese word processing.
- Good sense of responsibility, integrity and attention to details.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Well-versed in Macau Labour Law.
專員 (娛樂場禮遇服務) - 728BR
尊尚客戶拓展助理經理 (角子機) - 10951BR
- Reporing to AVP -Premium Mass Player Development(Slots), the incument is responsible for anticipating customers' needs and problems for all floor levles in GEG and act effectively, patlently and willingly.
- The incumbent will be fit into the position of AM, Manager, or senior Manager, depending on his/her years of experience in the relevant field and his/her customer development skills.
- From 5 graduate or above.
- Experiende in Hosipitality industry
- Fluency in English, Cantonnes and Mandarin
- Independent, responsible and self- motivated
客戶服務中心服務員 - 2381BR
Manager (FP&A) - 19393BR
- Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis will work closely with management to develop and support the company operations in the areas of budget and forecasts, reporting, and financial modeling.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field preferred; advanced degree or certification preferred
- Minimum 5 years experience in financial analysis, budgeting, or management accounting
- Strong Excel skills, SAP FI/CO and MS Access skills preferred
- Prior casino industry experience perferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization skills; ability to effectively lead a team
Casino & Podium Senior Technician
- The Senior Technician, Casino & Galaxy Hotel is responsible to ensure the safe, efficient and reliable operation and maintenance of Engineering System and Equipment, Building Services and Guestroom upkeep within the Galaxy Resort & Casino responding to the needs of the business on a 24/7 rotational shift.
- Formal qualification in Mechanical, Electrical or Engineering Services discipline.
- A minimum 5-year experience in engineering operation and maintenance of hotel and casino facilities.
- Experience in maintenance of guestroom including interior finishes and engineering system
- Team spirit, cooperation and “Can Do” attitude.
- Proficiency in English and Cantonese, both written and spoken.
- Mandarin speaking is preferred.
- PC knowledge is preferred but not essential.