Administrative Assistant - Morpheus - 030211
The Administration Assistant - Food and Beverage is responsible to assist the Secretary to Directors in all tasks to be undertaken for the Food and Beverage Department. The role is responsible for providing the office with support across of administrative, secretarial and should always display the highest level of professionalism, customer service and administrative support to internal staff.
- Experience in an administration role, preferably in F&B Department
- Diploma or Certificate in any discipline.
- Certificate in office administration preferred
- Good Communicator
- Team player
- Displays initiative
- Commitment to professional values
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills in English/Cantonese/Mandarin
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Proficiency with the Internet
- Willing to work long hours
Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis - 030158
- Position will be responsible for reviewing and validating financial data, interpreting prevailing trends and preparing reports for review by management
- Position will execute the month-end departmental P&L review process
- In addition, the financial analyst will be required to create in-depth financial reconciliations as requested by management
- Position will be responsible for preparing property level forecasts of key volume indicators and translating these forecasts into financial forecasts
- Position will be required to liaise with senior management on able to explain complicated financial topics in an approachable manner
- Position will be responsible for maintaining the upkeep several aspects of the data warehouse system
- Position will assist in preparing daily flash reports and periodic trend reports as well as complimentary control reports.
- Position will be required to analyze a variety of issues on an ad hoc basis as requested by management.
- Position will be responsible for auditing departmental operating performance on a periodic basis versus budgetary, historical and industry benchmarks.
- Position will be responsible for managing small to medium scope projects
- Successful candidates must have at least one year of relevant work experience
- Preference is given to candidates with gaming or hospitality experience
- Candidates must hold a degree from a major, accredited, four-year institution in the fields of hotel administration/hospitality, finance/accounting, engineering, statistics, business administration or mathematics.
- Preference is given to candidates with a post graduate degree from a major, accredited institution
- Candidate must have a mature presentation style and be comfortable interacting with senior management continuously
- Candidates must have a strong financial acumen and have a proven track record in highly numerate and analytical roles
- Successful candidates will have a proven track record in developing creative and innovative solutions to complex problems
- Candidates should have strong English writing skills
- Candidate must be, at least, proficient in all MS Office applications including near expert proficiency in MS Excel
- Preference is given to candidates who have superior technical skills. Specifically, candidates with an understanding of Visual Basic, SQL, Cognos, SAS are preferred.
Sales Assistant, Retail Operations - 030208
- Regular filling of stock on shelf space
- Tidiness and cleanliness of sales floor
- Implement visual merchandise display procedure
- Responsible for the selling of merchandise to customers
- Handle POS system and accurately collect of cash
- Hit the sales target set by supervisor
- Must be able to work indoors and be exposed to various environments, but not limited to cigarette smoke
- Must be able to tolerate second hand smoke
- Should have at least 2 - 3 years’ experience in retail sales
- Experience in gift shops will be a definite advantage
- Form 5 or above
- Good in spoken English, Putonghua and Cantonese
Assistant Manager, Restaurant - Jade Dragon - 030147
Their stage is the restaurant floor. Assistant Managers take control of each service period and connect with guests to ensure all their food, beverage and service expectations are exceeded. They lead and coach a team through our service approach and possess the ability to achieve operational revenue and expense targets. A solid foundation of food and beverage service experience is required.
- 3 – 5 years working experience with minimum 2 year in Supervisor position
- Must be able to work indoors and be exposed to various environments such as, but not limited to noise, dust, cigarette smoke and fragrances
- Must be able to tolerate second hand smoke
- Valid Macau ID card holder for local application
- Follow the correct safe manual handling and lifting techniques
- Ability to move, lift, carry, push, pull and place objects weighing less than or equal to 15 kg on frequent basis without assistance
- Ability to move, lift, carry, push, pull and place objects by following the correct safe manual handling and lifting techniques with the assistance of a 4 wheel trolley
- Ability to stand and/or walk for an extended period of time during the shift
- Ability to work on flexible shift including overnight, weekends and holiday on rotation basis
- Good command in both written and spoken Cantonese or Mandarin or English
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office software (e.g. Outlook, Work, Excel etc.)
- Knowledgeable in MICROS system
- Excellent interpersonal / presentation skills are preferred